2- Rehabilitation and development of faculty members and attracting distinguished ones.
3- Improving the University Ranking Locally and Internationnally.
4- Diversifying the fields of education related to graduate studies and scientific research.
5- Reinforcing the Financial Sources through the design of programs meeting the labor market need, benefit from local and International grants.
6- Contributing to the community service.
- Department of Business Administration three tracks (Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management).
- Department of Accounting.
- Department of Management Information Systems.
- Department of Marketing and e-commerce.
- law Department.
- Corporate Governance Center.
- Center for Administrative and Financial Studies (under establishment).
- Research Center
The College presented many international conferences and seminars as follows:
- E-commerce seminar.
- Saudi Stock Market Seminar: A Look at the Future.
- First World Conference on Corporate Governance.
- Conference of Actuarial Studies.
- Symposium on Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Seminar on Economics and Knowledge.