- Supervising the implementation of the regulations and the executive rules for the list of studies and tests for the undergraduate stage.
- Supervising the preparation of academic schedules for students in the academic departments and coordination with other faculties in cooperation with the Deanship of Say and Registration and the Committee of Study Schedules.
- Supervising the conduct of the final examinations and forming their committees, in coordination with the academic departments and the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- Supervising the application of admission and transfer controls from and to the college between academic departments.
- Supervising the work of the Student Affairs Committee and the Extra-curricular Activities Committees in addition to the Student Guidance Committee and the Examination Committee.
- Supervising the work of the committee of laboratories, equipment and services. Supervising the process of equating the courses. Supervising the requests for postponement and apology for the study, as well as the deletions and additions to the students of the university studies stage in accordance with the regulations and decisions issued in this regard.
- Supervising the activities of the college induction week. Providing periodic reports to the Dean of the College on the progress of the units in accordance with the tasks assigned to him and the difficulties he is directed to coordinate with the faculty units in the relevant fields.
- Supervision of financial affairs and the agency's mandate and programs in accordance with the regulations and regulations.
- Performing the work of the secretariat of the College Council.
- Follow-up updating the College's website with regard to its agency and its administrative units.
- Executing the duties assigned by the Dean of the College.
- Consider presenting students' apologies for the semester to the Student Affairs Committee in accordance with the regulations and regulations.
- Consideration of the transfer of students from one specialization to another on the Student Affairs Committee in accordance with the regulations and regulations.
- Consider the adoption of the academic schedules provided by the academic departments of the college.
- Consider forming and approving student activity committees.
- Consider approving the increase in the number of students in the people in coordination with the concerned departments and the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- Consideration of applications for extension, re-enrollment, alternative tests, re-enrollment and alternative tests for undergraduate students on the student affairs committee in the faculty according to the regulations governing this.
- Consider adopting lists of deprivation and raising them according to regulations and regulations.
- Decide on student excuses as needed in accordance with the regulations and regulations.
- Addressing relevant bodies within the university in the jurisdiction and scope of the Agency's work.
- Issuing the internal decisions required by the work of the College Agency and its units according to the rules and regulations.
- Evaluation of the performance of the Agency's staff.
- Provision of regular and emergency leave for Agency staff.
- Approving disbursement of the Agency's budget and mandate in accordance with the Organization's regulations.
- The opening of a new people at the request of the concerned sections.