Vision, Mission and Objectives:
Promoting the academic teaching and learning system for the academic programs in the college to build the knowledge society according to the best local and international standards.
Building an effective academic environment that provides educational services to students to achieve the aspirations of the labor market through the development of academic programs and outputs according to academic accreditation standards and the requirements of sustainable community development plans.
1. Develop the academic system and the academic environment within the college.
2. Achieve the satisfaction of all beneficiaries of Agency services.
3. Raising students' awareness of the academic regulations and regulations of the college.
4. Supporting and activating academic programs in all scientific departments.
5. Encouraging effective academic research within the college and at the university level.