- College of Business
- Vice Deanships
- Academic Affairs
- Community service committee
Tasks of the Community Service Committee:
- Collecting the projects implemented by all departments and members of the faculty and classifying them and the outputs of those projects to serve the community and development plans.
- Encouraging and developing entrepreneurship among students to maximize the return of the service role to society through seminars and publications in coordination with the concerned committees in all departments of the college.
- Deepening communication between the College and the bodies responsible for the development plans in Saudi Arabia.
- Develop scientific programs to strengthen the relationship between all departments of the college and the community and follow up their implementation.