- College of Business
- Vice Deanships
- Academic Affairs
- Commission lecturers and scholarships
Tasks of the Committee :
- Consider appointing lecturers, lecturers, researchers and research assistants after passing the departmental councils, conducting appropriate recruitment tests and submitting recommendations to the college council.
- Examine applications for scholarships and lecturers, verify the validity of the programs they wish to enroll in, and follow the college policy on scholarships, and ensure the validity of admission papers and other documents.
- Follow-up the events of all departments at home and abroad and prepare reports on their academic status and submit them to the department council.
- Studying the needs of all departments in the faculty from the members of the teaching staff, and the like, and submitting them to the head of the department.
- Study of the relevant topics related to the Dean of the College and the College Council.