Vision, mission and goals :
The club should be the leader of university activities at the level of Asir region.
Provide and satisfy the college students with what they need and what restricts them in their specialization both inside and outside the university, making them difficult numbers in their specialization.
1. Access to all segments of the college and their knowledge of the programs offered.
2. Implementation of all programs proposed in the student activity.
3. Diversity in software selection.
4. Revive the spirit of action inherent in students and academics.
5. Make use of the opportunities available through the club.
6. Utilizing the existing experience in the College in the fields of finance and business.
7. Continuing change and development of the club with a plan for more than two years.