Promoting the academic teaching and learning system for the academic programs in the college to build the knowledge society according to the best local and international standards.
Building an effective academic environment that provides educational services to students to achieve the aspirations of the labor market through the development of academic programs and outputs according to academic accreditation standards and the requirements of sustainable community development plans.
1. Develop the academic system and the academic environment within the college.
2. Achieve the satisfaction of all beneficiaries of Agency services.
3. Raising students' awareness of the academic regulations and regulations of the college.
4. Supporting and activating academic programs in all scientific departments.
5. Encouraging effective academic research within the college and at the university level.
Graduate Studies and Research Committee:
Tasks of the Graduate Studies and Research Committee:
- Encourage enrollment in graduate studies of graduates of local universities.
- Encourage admission to graduate studies according to the regulations.
- To develop and develop the capacity of faculty and supporting staff in the field of postgraduate studies at the college level.
- Follow up the progress of graduate studies and study at the college level.
- Develop a system for monitoring, documenting and disseminating scientific research data and participating in conferences.
- Establishing and updating the database of researches and projects published by faculty members and updating them in all departments of the faculty.
- Encouraging scientific publication in scientific journals with a global classification.
- Follow up the announcement of the research list of faculty members on the College's website and update it annually.
- Evaluation of current graduate programs for all scientific departments on a regular basis.
- To carry out the tasks assigned to it by the College Council.
- Registration of current and completed research projects in all departments of the college and follow up the announcement of their names on the College's website and its return on community service.
- To develop a list of the supervisors of the faculty members on the letters and their number, taking into account the international ratios in this regard.
- Conducting an annual evaluation of scientific research projects in all departments of the college and submitting recommendations to the College Council.
Community Service Committee:
Tasks of the Community Service Committee:
- Collecting the projects implemented by all departments and members of the faculty and classifying them and the outputs of those projects to serve the community and development plans.
- Encouraging and developing entrepreneurship among students to maximize the return of the service role to society through seminars and publications in coordination with the concerned committees in all departments of the college.
- Deepening communication between the College and the bodies responsible for the development plans in Saudi Arabia.
- Develop scientific programs to strengthen the relationship between all departments of the college and the community and follow up their implementation.
Commission lecturers and scholarships
Tasks of the Committee :
- Consider appointing lecturers, lecturers, researchers and research assistants after passing the departmental councils, conducting appropriate recruitment tests and submitting recommendations to the college council.
- Examine applications for scholarships and lecturers, verify the validity of the programs they wish to enroll in, and follow the college policy on scholarships, and ensure the validity of admission papers and other documents.
- Follow-up the events of all departments at home and abroad and prepare reports on their academic status and submit them to the department council.
- Studying the needs of all departments in the faculty from the members of the teaching staff, and the like, and submitting them to the head of the department.
- Study of the relevant topics related to the Dean of the College and the College Council.